On my day off today I made pet kerchiefs. I put them on my Etsy shop. I hope they sell. There has already been interest in them. Here are some of the designs:
I come from a family of farmers. The farmers are on my father's side. My grandfather had acres of land in Alabama and he grew his own food and sold his food as well. He also had a general store. I remember running barefoot through the fields. I remember loving the sweet taste of the watermelon. I remember just being so at peace and carefree among the life that surrounded me. I want that. I am a gardener. In fact, I am a master gardener. I have been reading this book pictured below about homesteading. I don't have acres of land and I don't know what is going to happen to me after my husband and I officially divorce. Right now we have good land enough to do what my grandfather did. I just have to ask my ancestors and my spiritual team to guide me. I'm so tired of the tension every day at work. When I went home from my teachingjob to become a mother and to raise a family, I didn't have any direction. I learned a lot of things. I had a podcast ...
A little about me: Candace Nadine Breen is of West African ( Nigeria, Benin, Cameroon of the Yoruba and Fulani tribes ) descent and wears many hats. She taught English in Providence, Rhode Island for eleven years for grades seven and nine. During that time, she tried to find her place in society while being driven away from various religious organizations for her inability to conform to their standards. While raising a family, she returned to school and earned a Master’s in Human Services with a focus on Marriage and Family Counseling. She was later a real estate agent for a few years but found it unfulfilling , stressful and time consuming. After taking time to open up herself to her true path, she buried herself in metaphysical studies, earning a Master’s of Science and Doctorate in Metaphysics. She became a Spiritualist Minister which seemed like the perfect occupation for her, at first, but she gradually felt that she was outgrowing the Spiritualist community and was told by a...
Spring is my favorite season. As a gardener, in fact, as a master gardener, I look forward each year to the little life that pups up through the ground. The whole earth is alive and waiting to emerge into the world. I feel that way about myself. Winter is so deadly and long. Winter is my least favorite season. I love fall, too by the way, but spring is my favorite. I love summer because I get to watch everything grow and I get to harvest things from my garden and actually eat them. The only thing about summer in New England I don't like is the humidity. The humidity really gets to me. Sometimes I get what is called sun sickness. But if I'm really good about what hours I am outside and staying in the shade, wearing a hat then I'm okay. This spring I am called to recommit and to reaffirm my connection with Spirit. Lately, I have gotten away from my once tight relationship with Spirit and now the Universe is calling me to find my strength again with...
Comments
Post a Comment